Saturday, September 22, 2007

I Smell Conspiracy...

It has been 2 weeks already since I moved to a new office with new environment and my old cube kena sau pei jor. A longer walk to car park. Jeez... The new office is at 4th floor and located far far west while the car park is located on far far east side. But the view from 4th watching down to Federal Highway is awesome during morning and the evening. Before my permanent cube was setup, I was allocated to a temperoray cube for a week before moving to my permanent and current cube. Damn kau ma fan!!!

During my 2 week stay at the new office. I smell a conspiracy... Conspiracy of the management to enhance our current modern slavery. Hahahaha.. The lighting at the office was so bright and white till can't differentiate when is day or night. So we can work work and work till forget the time to go home!!! Scary ler!!! Another thing, is the management cramps all 4 block of offices to the new 4th office so they can monitor us properly. You know, just like huddling a bunch of hardworking cows into a small barn. Hahahaha.... talking crap again... Jeezz.. anyway, glad that hu ha of moving to a new office is finally over and has begin to settle down at the new office.


Office at 9am...

Office at 8pm... Can see any difference???

View from the office towards PJ...

View towards Subang and Shah Alam...

My 1 week temporay cube...

My current and permanent cage, where I sold my soul to the modern slavery life...

2 comments:

cc said...

Also easier for people to jump off the roof if they can't take the heat

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

cc: So bad, say me cannot take heat and jump off roof.. *sob sob*