Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Joke of The Day: Being Pregnant...

Got this joke from my secret lover recently. She commented the joke was materialistic yet wanting it to be true! .... Hahahaha...!!! What do you guys think??

An eighteen-year-old piao mei, Ah Huei tells her Mom, Ah Lian that she has missed her period for two months. Very worried, Ah Lian mah goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit. The test result shows that Ah Huei is pregnant. NMKCCB!!! Shouting, cursing, crying, Ah Lian says,"Who was the blardy pig that did this to you? Tell me!! I want to know!"
Ah Huei was so scared mah picks up the phone and makes a call. "Ah kkjm, my Lin Peh want to see you, want to kheng sou!!!"

Half an hour later a Ferrari stops in front of their house. A mature and distinguished man with good looking face, impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit, steps out of the car and enters the house. He sits in the living room with Lin Peh, Ah Lian and Ah Huei, and tells them, "Good morning, Ah Huei has informed me of the problem. However, I can't marry her because of my personal family situation, but I'll take full responsibilty, "If a girl is born, I will bequeath her two retail stores, a townhouse,a beach villa and a $2,000,000 bank account. If a boy is born, my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $5,000,000 bank account. If it is twins, it will be a factory and $2,000,000 each. Okay ar?? Can kau tim or not??! Lin Peh and Ah Lian were impressed and happy.

Then suddenly, kkjm say "However, if there is a miscarriage, how ar?? What do you suggest I do?" telling Lin Peh and Ah Huei. At this point, Lin Peh, who had remained silent for awhile, places a hand firmly on kkjm's shoulder and tells him, "THEN YOU MAH TRY AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN TILL CAN LOORRRRRR"

WAKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAK!!!!!!



No comments: