Monday, October 27, 2008

Missing You Missing Me...


Yet another fateful day, or should it be night for me... She, my precious. Missing her has been part of my life. Yet, I always denied in front of her. Just been an asshole to her. Just had too. So she will not be missing me greatly. Know she will, eventhough she did not show it out. Just hate seeing her crying alone. Did told me before, she will no matter what. Just want her to be strong. Is this bad for me? Eventually bite me back when time comes? Keeping my fingers cross, it will not. Hope she understand....

Had been receiving her SMSes everyday. Not to be concern or unusual till this afternoon. Her morning. Was a surprise for me. Did call her. Nothing to say about. Just glad she is alright. But something tells me is not. Something not right. Did not sleep early. Knew she will SMS as usual. But this time, she wanted to call me. Throw everything aside and went downstairs, waited for her. Felt she smiled with joy when she hear the sound from the other end. Maybe??? Just maybe??? Chatted awhile, maybe quite awhile. Felt her eagerness to chat. Her eagerness slowly kills my sleepiness. Glad to know she is doing just fine, just maybe she having a little missing me syndrome. Lucky for her, it won't be long before it get cured. Catching up what I did lately? Checking up on me?? Monitoring my movement?? Hahahaha.... nothing to hide. She knows me well. Did touch on the topic of relationship. Our relationship. Views from close friends on the relationship. Hope she understands...

Yaawwwnnnnnn!!! Ok, need my dosage of sleep in my dreamland.... Don't miss me so much, dear... Just few more days... Cheers... ZZZZzzzzzz... Nite nite...

No comments: