Thursday, October 16, 2008

Her Voice...


Hhhhhmmmppppffff!!! Wednesday. Yesterday. A quiet week without her. Nothing much to do as she not around to pester me around to yam cha or accompany her. *bluek* Decide to take a nap after dinner. Even though, the nap will lead to a long sleep till morning. Must be the lazy bug in me. Woke up around 10 something to check the time and off the light before snoozing off again. At 3 am, woke up again to check on my time again. Not sure why kept checking on the time. Groggy. Drowsy. Blur. Waiting for her? Did I really waited for her call or sms? Told myself to get back to sleep and stop thinking nonsense. Almost about to doze off, my handphone rang. It was SMS. Guess what?? It was from her at 3.32 am. *fainted* Fate? Or she is reading my mind? Just pure coincident? Checking on me whether I awake or not. Replied her sms. After awhile, she called. Surprise surprise. Was worried at first. Thought she is having difficulties. Lucky, nothing major. DMiss her voice. Chit chat awhile and some talking cock and then *POOF* the line went dead. WTF!!! Unsatisfied. Went back to sleep again... Must be a dream. A sweet dream. Just about to hit my slumberland, another SMS. It from her again. Telling me she did not FUCKING miss me!!! *sob sob* WTF!!! She must having fun there while I'm worrying about her. Hahahaha!!! Hope she having fun and enjoy her trip... Yaawwwnnnnnnn!!! Damn, so sleepppyyyy....

No comments: