Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Incoming Busy Busy Busy Weekends

This weekend, will be going down south to the historical city of Malaysia. Hunting season is back. Members all on board and ready roll out. Need to defend the title since we won last year!!! Must win!!! Must win!!! Must win!!! Need the cash to pay off my DEBT!!!!!

Next weekend, will travel up north this time for Ching Ming to the land of paddy fields. So fast another year has gone. Time does really flies. This time won't be going back with Dad. Mum and Sis will be tagging along. Can't wait to get back move around there... and visit my grand auntie!!! Hahahaha!!! Hope to see my cousins around....

Next next weekend... Breakaway!!! Can't really wait for it!!! Looking forward for this!!! Really wish she can go together!!! Really really want her to tag along. This will be my first breakaway since I left Tiga Bintang!!! My hunger for breakaway is unlimited. Recharging time. Hopefully it will be memorable one.... Not hopefully. IT WILL. DAMN IT. I WILL MAKE IT HELL MEMORABLE ONE.

Another busy busy busy weekend for kkjm... Hopefully kkjm survives this and make it thru the breakaway. It will be more magnificent and memorable if she can come along. Damn it!!! Sounds so STICKY!!! Hahahahaha!!!

2 comments:

joyce_l said...

Time really flies.....

cc said...

wah, very busy weekends ahead, indeed! good man, good!