Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bittersweet Hunting to Historical City...

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaah, another hectic weekend just went passed by. Another 2 more busy weekend need to go thru. Guess what!!! Champion always stay as champion!!! Wakakaka!!! Reach flag-off point around 6.40 am after fetching Kak S from her house. Meet up with the rest of my teammates and the others hunters. After a short briefing and talk cock session with the hunters, off we go, on the way hunting and traveling to Malacca. We started slow as we hunted the treasure items first before we continue with our questions. By the time we hunting around SS2, PJ, we manage to catch up to rest of the hunters.




Long story short, we cruised by every question with ease as we had VK with us, a master in treasure hunting till Malacca. Reached at Equatorial Hotel at 12.45pm, abit too early, coz the check-in counter still not yet opened. The hunt started 7:30 am and estimate to end at 2:30pm, 7 hours period, but my team finished it within 5 hours!!! We are damn good!!! Wakakaka!!! After hand in our answers and treasure items, we headed out to scavenge for lunch. Damn fucking hungry!!! Decided to had lunch at Newton Foodcourt nearby Mahkota Parade and Dataran Pahlawan Mall. I had Fried Kuey Teow and HK style Cheong Fun!!! Damn hungry, no choice!!! Went back to hotel, got the key to our rooms and rested before we jalan-jalan makan around Malacca town. VK bought us to get some pineapple tarts while I show them where to have the best Melaka Cendol!!! Damn kau sweet gula melaka with thick coconut milk!!! Yummilicous!!! We stopped at Tan Kim Hock before went back to hotel.




Met up with Handsome Guy at the lobby and decide to yam cha nearby. Since my second wife is tagging along and been a good hubby, decide to drive them around Malacca town before yam cha. Somemore it was drizzling outside. Before anything happen, I got fucked in the ass by fat policeman, flagging me to stop. I was DUMBFUCKED!!! I already knew what I in for!!! No fucking wear my safety belt!!! Damn it!!! It has been ages I did not wear my safety belt while driving around KL and I got screwed for not wearing my safety belt at Malacca. Talking about BAD FUCKING LUCK!!! Thank god, lady luck was smiling at me, my wallet left RM2 when I showed it the cop. I think he also DUMBFUCK by me been so fucking poor!!! Hahahaha!!! Actually, me alway poor one... what to do... Hahahahhaa!!! Actually, got another RM100 secretly kept away!!! So fuck the cop. After sweet talk him to take RM20, I quickly run back to the car and get my wife to borrow me first. Once everything settle, I managed to pat the cop!!! Why??? Mahai, the cop now can have is teh-tarik worth RM 20 courtesy of KKJM ler and I glad he took it but in my heart, I was freaking swearing him to burn in hell!!! Wakakakaka!!!




Ok back to sightseeing in Malacca, took them around Bkt China ,back to the town and headed to Wing Cafe. Luckily after 7 years, the cafe still around. Wakakaka!!!! Then go back, took bath and went for the dinner and prize giving ceremony. The event was lame but food was quite nice. After retaining the championship and got our prizes, we headed out to Jonker Walk. Since I masak with Malacca town, that night I became the unofficial tour guide for 3 teams. Hahahaha!!! We had another around of Melaka cendol and walk walk around Jonker Street before went back to hotel. Got myself and her something at the Jonker. By the end of the day, I was darn tired, could not even focus while watching the EPL.




Then woke up, had breakfast, talk cock with some hunters and decide to check out. Firstly, send Kak S to her MIL's house before we went over to Malacca Zoo. I love going to zoo, that why I tagged along and since I was the default driver!!! FUCK!!! Hahahaha!!! Same old Malacca Zoo. But I was excited and surprised as some part of the zoo are new to me since I came here last 5 years. Love the safari walk but I think they need to have more animals to roam around!!! Nearly broke my legs as we spend around 2 hours walking around the zoo before we rush back to Kak S's MIL house for quick lunch. Love the umbut kelapa and the ikan masin!!! Wakakaka!!! Her MIL was a wonderful and easy going lady!!! Nice talking to her!!! Thanks for the lunch!!!




After filling up our stomach, we zoomed back to KL with sweet memories of this hunt and while we defending our championship!!! Better luck next time to others!!! Wakakaka!!! Hope next year there will be another hunt and the prizes will be better and to die for!!! Good night... need to prepare for Ching Ming lor... up up and away to the north this weekend!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihi ^^, sharing: Help create awareness by linking to this web site with any of the banners. Find out more at: http://www.spca.org.sg/banner.html

cc said...

still win mah, the police treat it as new experience of 2008 lor...