Friday, April 18, 2008

My Daily Workup.

Lately, all my beloved seven wives including my others secret admirers complained that my performance in bed has drop tremendously!!! I was dumbfucked!!! I thought I was doing superb at that department. I was down and miserable till I found this exercise that will enhance my performance in bed. Yeahhhhh!!! I exercise 5 times a day and my wives and secret admirers can't get enough of me. Check out the video below. So to all my kukujiaoman fans, make sure you guys try it!!! Nothing to lose!!! Maybe just your balls!!!



P/S: Had an appointment at Sunway Mas which turns sour. Had a quick lunch at Famous Seremban Favorites Restaurant. My favorite char siew and siew yuk fan!!! Mellow lunch. Bump into Shaolintiger and Suanie. Did not say hi as I was rushing back, hope I will next time... adiosss... can't wait for tonight movie!!! Forbidden Kingdom!!! Jet Li and Jackie Chan!!!

No comments: