Friday, November 09, 2007

My Laopo's Birthday Celebration at Izzi

Last Wednesday night, what is a better way to celebrate Deepavali's eve or should say holiday's eve!!! By celebrating my second wife birthday!!! It was hectic worthless Wednesday at work, do not have much time to talk about the plans with others. Even we go the birthday cake last minutes from the Secret Recipe and we were late for the dinner when we already freaking late while waiting for others to gather!!! Sorry to my dearest my laopo!!! Hope you like the cake, although you seem did not enjoy it!!! Your sista, HHTHJM and Angelynn buy one... must gives face lor!!! Kekkekekee...

We had a simple celebration but cosy and great one!!! We had the dinner at Izzi, Damansara Uptown. The place serves Western styles food, great atmosphere and with ambient lightings. I had baked macaroni with cheese. So-so nia compare I had one at Vivo, Curve. Anyway, we chit-chat and had some talking cock session before we moved on to our next stop, which to get some booze and booty!!! No lar.. just booze!!! Kekeke... Sorry again to my beloved laopo, because I did not join the rest to SOMO, Hartamas for some booze. Coincidently, Angelynn was damn freaking sick. I think it was her irregular timing for eating!!! Damn it, girl serve you right!!! I had to force her to see a doctor somemore!!! She was grunting and panting in the car jor.. no choice!!! Takkan left her there sendiri meh!!! Kekeke... So anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my second wife!!! LAOPO...... MUCKSSSSSSSS!!!! BTW, my wife was so hot!!! Sizziling burning hot!!! Ouch!!! With the soft makeup, little earrings and high heels!!! Fuyiooohh... she gonna be one hell of fine lady!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CC!!!

Izzi, It just tastes better...

The gang that organize the party...

Everybody busy diggin in because everybody damn hungry jor...

izzi...

I finished my baked macaroni with cheese just in a minute!!!

Second wife with the birthday cake, ain't she lovely and cute??!!!

The cake from Secret Recipe, I think it is called Blueberry Black Forest cake...

Please don't kill the cake with that knife!!!

Knock, knock, knock!!! You there??? My friend sakit perut!!!

Check out the video also!!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi...nice to know you! I love to have dine in at Izzi too, it is my fave restaurant.
I thought Izzi famous with their pizza, but after try some of menu, I change my mind,wow...most of their food is great...yummyyyyyyyyyyy.....

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

Hello yummy!!! Nice to meet you too!!! I did not try their pizza maybe in the future I will do. Kekeke... mine, baked macaroni with cheese was so-so nia.. :(

cc said...

hot? wei, I was really really cold sitting under the aircond wor, ahahahahaha. Thanks for everything!

Anonymous said...

Didn't try the desserts in Izzi?!

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

cc: You not hot ar?? Lovely lor.. can ar?? Kekekee.. Mucksss..

md: Yeah.. think about it, we did not have dessert there... Eerrr because we have cake?