Sunday, November 11, 2007

Colours of Interview...

A man goes for an interview to get a job as a secretary. When the manager saw his yellow and red highlighted hair, his mind was screaming, 'No, not this guy.' Nevertheless, he had to entertain his guest. Manager: Okay, I will give you some words. Make a sentence with them and the job is yours. The words are green, pink, yellow, blue, white, purple and black. The man thought for a while and said:-

The phone was ringing GREEN GREEN GREEN. I go and I PINK up the phone. I say YELLOW... BLUE are you? WHITE did you call? Ayee... wrong number. Listen don't PURPLEly call wrong numbers and don't call BLACK.

The manager fainted.

What a serene evening last Friday...

1 comment:

cc said...

I think I'd hire him if I'm in advertising industry coz he's so creative!