Thursday, November 08, 2007

Goodbye Mr PEC Man!!!

Haizzzzzzzzzzzzz, Mr PEC Man has left the building!!! Again?? Yeah!!! Sad sad!!! Another colleague of mine has left us for better opportunity in his career or should I said left this FUCKING hell hole for good!!! Kekekekeke.... Hope him all the best and good luck for his new job at Infineon, Singapore!!! Kekeke.. maybe I can also follow his footsteps. Can or not, bro?? He was my senior at university at Malacca Campus, although I never met or knew him before we worked together!!! *sob sob* Sorry to all the rifts and misunderstandings we have during our working period!!! I enjoyed your company during your stay here, bro!!! We have a small and simple farewell lunch at Fruity Bakery & Cafe, Tesco, Shah Alam. Shit you KC for not asking my consent to become driver!!! Please get your act together, dear!!! Overall nice place to hang out although the food was so-so nia. I have the nasi lemak set lunch, nothing so great about it. I preferred nasi lemak from Sri Melaka!!! Must go back try it again!!! Goodbye, Mr PEC Man!!!

Everybody busy eating jor while I'm still waiting for mine...

There is our handsome Mr PEC Man of SkalaBebas!!!

The nasi lemak set lunch I had... so-so nia...

Main entrance of the cafe...

Fruity Bakery & Cafe...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The nasi lemak looks nice..PECX man lah!

Anonymous said...

The nasi lemak looks nice..PECX man lah!

Anonymous said...

The nasi lemak looks nice..PECX man lah!

cc said...

wah why repeat comment three times.

and my curse continues... another casualty...