Thursday, July 03, 2008

Yeah!!! Pain Guaranteed!!!

Foresee another hectic weekend with chores to do and event to attend. Got invited to watch International Muay Thai Superfights by MediaCorp. 1st Class sitting. Requested 2 tickets only. Must confirm attendance one ler, si beh lansi. Kekeke!!! Don't be greedy and get myself troubled so just 2 is fine. :) Held at Stadium Malawati, Shah Alam. I'm praying hard that the fighting matches are gonna be gory and bloody as possible!!! Mmuuuuaaahhahahahaha!!! Insane and evil!!! Sure lar.. coz it tagline stated " PAIN GUARANTEED" mah!!! *bluek* The tickets came with a cool nicely design T-shirt made from Thailand one ler and 1 big poster. Keeping my fingers crossed, hopefully more freebies during the event!!! Wakakaka!!! The promoter told me after the Muay Thai, there is a post event at Zouk, KL. Free flow of alcohol? Hahahaha!!! Must go only know lar!!! So who want to drive me there... I dunno how to go ler??!!! If know, no need to ask you folks to drive me there lar.. FARKIU!!! Wakakaka!!! Ok lar... nite nite, time for my beauty sleep!!! Don't fucking call me to wake for peeing!!! I'm watching you!!!

Nicely design T-shirt, reminds of Ong Bak!!!

1st Class, worth around RM125 kua...

Don't play play, made in Thailand one the T-shirt...

Fucking big poster... can keep for suratkhabar lama!!!

1 comment:

cc said...

dunno how to go to the stadium or Zouk... hmm...