Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ninja Boot Camp Day 1

Just woke up from my sleepless night. Not sure why. My body was damn tired and sore after the training. It must be the chakra running wildly in my body and healing it. Another day at Konoha. It was the 1st day there. I was introduced by a jounin from administration office to my sensei and teammates. It was much to learn on the first day. First lesson was to learn to focus the chakra on my feet and stand on the water for 10 hours. Halfway thru the day, took my opportunity to learn my best jutsu, Kage Bunshin No Jutsu. Ero-sennin was not around to train me. The whole training was tough and tiring but fun meeting and knowing my new found friends.

Check out my ride to to Konoha, the land of Hidden Leaf Village...

Nasi Lemak Nyonya Ayam Rendang, lunch served at the canteen in Konoha... No ramen... maybe tomorrow...

Dinner time, this time is Thai Laksa... must be a cultural food from neighboring village...

This lady... quite dandy one... Meet her during my lunch time and coincidentally over my dinner time also... FATE maybe?? Should I make the 1st move? Movie maybe??

Cute Penguin greets me every time in front of my class...

Geezzz, I have not get my jounin vest like Kakashi or Shikamaru... maybe today??? Mine is in red color... Don't ask why?? Not sure myself... fashion makeover??? Wakakaka...

No comments: