Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Hyped After Ogling Over Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2008

It was quite boring and slow Saturday night. While others busy rocking the disco joint, I'm busy ogling over Marisa Miller and Heidi Klum's asses, abs and boobies. Totally succulent, ripe and nice grab. Eewwhhh... must be my little head down there doing the thinking again. After watching the show, I was hyped so I decided to head to gym at 10 something pm. Must be the perfect abs of the supermodels. Mum thought I was crazy. Dunno WTF has hit me. Wakakakaka... Anyway, it was my first time to go gym at this freaking time.

It was Dec 6, second last day before the promo over... first stop.... strawberry sundae... yummilicious !!! Did some reading on mag before head home... Yeah... lucky McD is 24 hours...


Not sure which nerve chau khang, woke up early early followed parents to pasar and breakfast. As usual, people mountain people sea. Have light breakfast before wait for Mum to finish her shopping. The traffic there was OMG damn terrible a.k.a cowboy town a.k.a. no law. The only law left is I'M THE LAW!!! Wakakakaka...



After dinner, headed out to Sunway Pyramid with both my cousin and Sis tagged along for Transporter 3. Both my cousin just crazy over Jason Statham. Dunno why. BTW, in the movie, Jason did stripped!!! *fainted* Anyway, I managed work my way thru having my Sis to BAO me for the whole night!!! Thanks, Sis. Maybe should organize more of this outting. Damn, I'm evil...

Before the movie, while the girls busy shopping, I sneaked away and get myself my yummilicious chocolate sundae. It was the last day of the promo!!! Yummy!!! Mellow....!!!




BTW, spotted this loving couple after the movie. Why loving couple? I believe they set aside their differences lor!!! Especially the height issue... Tall girl, short boy rock on!!!

No comments: