Monday, November 17, 2008

Just Hating My Miserable Life...


Life ain't always beautiful
Sometimes it's just plain hard
Life can knock you down, it can break your heart
Better get outta the way before I start falling apart

Life ain't always beautiful
You think you're on your way
And it's just a dead end road at the end of the day
Nothing turns out right, there's no end in sight
I hate my life!

The struggle makes me stronger?
Yeah, I wished
And the changes make me wiser?
Yeah, I wished
And happiness has it's own way of taking it sweet time
Why so?

Life ain’t always fucking beautiful
Nothing happens and many things happen
So much at stake, can't catch a break
I hate my life
No, it's nothing new hear "it sucks to be you"
I fucking hate my life
Put your middle fingers up in the air
Go on and say "FUCK YOU!!!"

No, life ain’t always that beautiful
Tears will fall sometimes
Life ain’t always beautiful
But it's a beautiful ride

Life ain’t always beautiful
Some days I miss your smile
I get tired of walking all these winding miles
Happiness, is a face that don't look good on me
Misery just loves me

And I wish for just a moment
I could see your pretty face
Washing away my misery and hate
Guess I can dream, but life don’t work that way

No, life ain’t always beautiful
But I know I'll be fine
Hey, life ain’t always beautiful
But it is a beautiful ride
What a beautiful ride
So do I still hate my life?
*confused*

p/s: Just ranting. No major issue. No worries... No flies dropping around... cheers...

No comments: