Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Pig Leg....

People alway said break a leg... so I did!!! I break a leg lor!!! Wakakaka!!! Actually, I did not break any leg lar... just twisted my ankle. Badly and terribly!!! It happened last Thursday during a basketball game. Damn it!!! I landed awkwardly as I landed on somebody legs when I jumped for rebound. When I meant awkwardly, it does feel awkward. Like when Eduardo da Silva got his leg broken!!! Wakaka!!! I thought I did heard something snapped. It swelled become like a pig leg. Mum said can cook for dinner!!! WTF!!! KKJM Sr wanted to bring me to see tit ta, which I declined due to bad experience last time!!! I nearly had my tears rolling down my cheek last time!!! Fucking embarrassing!!!

KKJM Sr decide to massage the swell using his special brew Otard, which I dunno where he get it or should I said TORTURED!!! The pain was utmost unbearable. Luckily, I was busy with ice-cream at that time. Wakakaka!!! The next morning, went over to Alam Medic, TSM. Fucking clinci!!! Took me 2 hours to get everything done. Lucky the ointment the doctor give was effective. By afternoon, I was jumping and kicking around but KKJM Sr decide to continue to torture or abused me somemore. I need to get my car repaired at Subang and followed him around PJ. Crap!!! BTW, check out the bruises on my ankle!!! Traumatic and horrifying!!! Must be KKJM Sr's urut punya pasal!!! Now my leg like a zombie's leg. Anyone out there want to help to chop it down??? Hahahaha....

Freaking big swell...

Check out the differences...

Look like something or small creature under my skin... yucks...

Yup, that day I was OKU... orang kurang upaya!!!

Lai lai... freshly cooked pig leg!!!

Another look at my pig leg...

I been abused!!!

Total fucked pig leg!!!

5 comments:

joyce_l said...

Hey Mike! Sorry to hear about your pig leg~~ Hope you get well soon..tcare!~~ :)

Anonymous said...

Oooooo........ It must be pain.....

Haha.. don't know why, when I got the news you sprained your ankle, I felt happy.... coz you could no longer chasing job from me any more.. coz you are now "handicap"


haha....

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

joyce: Wei.. nice to hear from u again!!! Thanks...

handsome guy: FUCK U!!!

cc said...

wahlao that's super serious! Need to kick WD's a$$!

Anonymous said...

Hey dear,
Sorry to see your leg... must be very painful... sayang sayang... anyway, becareful on all your movement. It will take sometime for it to fully cure. Minimize walking. haha...