Monday, June 16, 2008

AWAM Hunt 2008 with GT Babes...

Last weekend, another hunt, another fucking busy weekend. AWAM Hunt 2008 was a walk hunt around KL city. Started from Berjaya Times Square and ended there. 162 teams registered for this event and SkalaBebas was the main sponsor. So guess what? It is free!!! Wakakkaa!!! Overall the hunt was a tough one. Up one level compare to the normal hunt. Guess what!!! This time my team did quite good. Many am gong (lucky)!!! Hahahaa!!! I think we got top 25 but no prize for us as the prizes are for top 15. Another thing is that, SkalaBebas sent around 25 teams I think but none of us got anything out of it, other than fun and experience. Seems my first, second wife and HHTHJM enjoyed the event. *bluek*

I did not stay around when they announce the answer to the hunts and winners of the event. WHY??? I was busy salivating and washing my eyes around the GT queens and GT promoters which coincidently the they were there to promote the Super GT race in Sepang this weekend. I tell you folks, I can't get my hands eyes off them!!! Freaking babelicious. With their tight shorts and sexy boots. So kinky. The GT Queens melted my heart with their Japanese accent. Yeah, I'm into Japanese girls!!! Hahahaha!!!! *bluek* Kimochi des!!! Hahahaha!!!! GT Queens Ayami Sasaki and Kotomi Kurosawa is the official GT Queens for the 2008 Super GT International Series Malaysia. Ayami and Kotomi, who prefer to be called Amie and Tomie, are ambassadors and key promoters for the event and they would be leading the other GT Queens at the grid presentation on Race Day. Even Super GT driver Michael Krumm make an appearance there.

Even after the event, I still can't get enough of Amie and Tomie!!! I love them!!! Muakzzz... maybe I post more of them later.... promised!!!! Yahooo!!!!

Breakfast!!! Breakfast!!! Come take your breakfast!!!

Daphne Iking and her hubby with the Chong Sisters from TARA2...

The rest of TARA2 gang...

Nice view or not?? Got NY feel, I think...

WTF?? Wooden Chicks?? What the hell is that...

GT500 Motul Autech GT-R

Michael Krumm with GT Queens...

Amie, Michael Krumm and Tomie...

Kawaii des ne... GT Queens!!!

Lovely Tomie is smiling at me!!! But I want Amie!!!

GT promoters posing for me!!! Nice legs!!!

Nice "rear"!!! Not bad... check it out with the laces... May I grab them??!!

Honda NSX...

Honda NSX rear...

WS fak hao with one of the GT promoter...

Me leng lui or not??? Nope I think...

People busy listening for the answers... me go wash eyes with GT babes!!!

She is the best looking GT promoter I seen so far...

Sexy GT promoters...

Sumo!!! Jangan tak sumo!!!

My beloved GT Queens, Amie and Tomie performing on stage. Check out their video below for their performance!!! You better watch it if not you will regret lor!!! Wakakaka...!!!



Super GT Fiesta at Berjaya Times Square...

1 comment:

cc said...

when the GT girls were dancing, their shirt almost fell off they keep pulling it up... -_-;;;