Monday, April 20, 2009

Hari Bumi @ IKANO

Weekend again. It is the time to enjoy life again. Went over to the Levi's Warehouse Sales at TTDI. Did not give much hope on the sales as the reviews online are quite bad. But it did not keep me from going though... Must my hunger for Levi's. Anyway, already expected there will be illegal jaga kereta moving around collecting some small fee. Did not expected that it was RM5 for the free parking. Did walk away after deciding not worth to go in for the sales with the bad reviews cucuking with a heavy heart. Dunno more lucky, me or the jaga kereta folks. 1 of the indian guy there decide to charge me RM2 after I told him that RM5 is too steep for a parking and walk away. Not sure he kelian me or he fucking really need the money. So RM2 it is... WTF!!!

Anyway, not need to queue like the reviews mentioned. But there is a crowd in there but not packed like sardine can like that. Hunt for a few pair of jeans and leather belts. Yeah... I love the tentalizing smell of a leather. Kekekeke... Decide which one. Just a pair will do. No money ler due to economy recession. If not sure get the jeans in bulk. LOL... TOTALLY FREAKING CHEAP. If you dig hard in enough in every corner, you might find some precious and vintage jewels of Levi's. Not sure whether mine is it.

Next, down to Kepong to catch up with one of CM's colleague, YJ for lunch at One Noodle and back to Curve to look see look see. Nothing much there. CM got some earring for herself at the Curve bazaar. Went over to IKANO for the Earth Day event. Have some fun with MY FM people there. And headed back home. Pweehhhh... tiring and hot Sunday.... please rain more often... damn it is hot and sticky these days... Tend to wake up in the middle of night sweating profusely!!! Damn....

Levi's Warehouse Sales at TTDI...

Bazaar on my left...

Bazaar on my right...

MY FM giving out goodies... got myself a sunshade...

Earth Day @ IKANO...

Earth Day Carnival... a kwai uncle giving talk about crop rotation... I thought Malaysian learn it during their schooling time... no ar??

Hers...

Levi's Lady Style...

Hers...

Mine...

Mine...

Jeans with Fly Button, my first fly button jeans... got a big laugh from Mum, telling me why I go bother to buy this and get myself troublesome when I need to fucking pee... you know what I mean... Mum will always be a mum... the Levi's staff there said this Levi's 501 vintage one wor... Dunno true boh...

Fly buttons...

Levi Strauss & Co.

Free goodie from MY FM... dunno what Australia sunshade...

No comments: