Thursday, January 22, 2009

Never Too Late for Christmas Present...

Lucky reader of NewMan!!! Yippeee... Never too late to get Christmas present...

Totally surprised when got the email when I was keen to get one for myself... must be Lady Luck smiling down on me again... Thank you this special "rezeki"... Luckily, did not go buy yet... Phheeww...

At last, buckle belt from Levi's for me...

Big round buckle just like the fly button on Levi's jeans...

Cun or not... totally sexy... wakakaka...

Levi's rocks my WORLD!!! ><

Too bad did not get the other prize from the another contest with will get RM299 worth for Levi's merchandise including buckle belt and leather wallet... I guess beggar can be choosy.. Right or not? Wakakaka... my late Christmas present has become my early Chinese New Year present... LOL... GONG XI FA CHAI...!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a heads up, it's "beggars cant be choosers".
Nice prize btw!

k u k u j i o a m a n said...

LOL!!! Thanks for the heads up... my engrish very char one!!! Don't mind don't mind... kekeke!!!