Monday, April 30, 2007

What Really Make My Day - Horning and Middle Finger

Today is my first annual leave I take while changing into this new company, SkalaBebas. So I decided to pamper myself by going to MPH, Subang Parade and lepak there. Before going SP, I had some coffee at Uncle Lim Kopitiam...awesome. I want to read all the magzine there and wash my sore eyes with all the leng luis there...Hehehehe...Was hoping by doing this it will make my day!!!


I read many, I mean a lot of magzine, from Torque to Galaxie to Juice. After spending more than 3 hours reading the magzine, I decide to get myself LIME and FHM for the May edition. While at the bookstore, I recieved a few calls from my gal frens. First, was from my first wife, telling me that she already got the tickets for Spiderman 3 this Wednesday at 2:30pm. Yeahhhhh....spidey here I come...A few calls next was from my smallest wife (last position), asking me about income tax thingie. And last but not least, a sms from my going to be wife, telling me she cannot make it for a date with me tonight. With the calls from my gals fren really did not make my day yet...felt something still missing.
Went down to McD, get myself a Sundae, yummmmmmmilliciousssss!!!!..Hahaha....Then, head home to accompany my mum who is at home alone. Mau manja-manja with my mum!!! Bluek!!

On the way home, while cruising on the road, got this blaadyful S350 Mercedes trying to cut into my lane while both of us was driving at 120km/h. My instinct told me to take note and becareful on the Mercs. As expected, the Mercs try to cut in to my lane while reach the traffic light. I slowed down and press my faithful and loud HORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! followed by my loyal middle finger....GOSH.....I was feeling really really awesome doing that. Give another driver a loud and long horning followed by a middle finger really MAKE MY DAY!!!!!!

You guys should try it out, but with caution. Anything happened during the process, I won't responsible bout it, k....

p/s: Thanks mum for washing my smelly gym shoe and letting me know how lucky I was to have you around when I'm so damn LAZY like pig....Cheers...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are lazy not because you are like pig, it's just pig's instinct. Ahem