Monday, June 12, 2006

Life after Samsung

It has been almost 5 till 6 weeks I been working in the new company or should I say lepaking in the new company. Not sure it is a right move to make or not till now since I left my beloved Samsung SDI(M).....Hehehhee.......anyway..no regrets.....still a long way to go!!! Till now I still don't have anything to do yet or any new things to learn, just lingering around the office, chatting online and downloading all sorts of things!!! I already got my first pay but not sure to be happy or not to be since I learn nothing. *Damn*

And today, the rumours about the company will be shut down or sold to others have become reality. The CEO held a small meeting trying to explain what is the company current status. *Damn* working life is tough. Not sure how my old man and other ppl got through it. Hahahahaha...!!!! Maybe the force strong with me!!!!............

No comments: