Saturday, July 21, 2007

Freaking Busy Week...

Since last week till today, I was really busy, really did not have time blog properly. Unable to see sunlight a few days. Last Thursday, I was late for work as I u-turn back to home to get fresh clothes as I had a nose bleed. Did not notice it till the smell of blood caught attention. By that time, my t-shirt already drenched with my blood and my face was bloody, like kena belasah. Hahahahaha.... Nose bleed again... Geez.. Must be the weather or must be the stress due to the workload lately, need to handle 2 big quality issues.

Anyway, the fire drill rehearsal was on going when I reached, locked out from the premises for half an hour. What a day to start work? Took a puff before entering. Can't remember since when the last time I participate in a fire drill rehearsal. Has been quite something. I think the last one I had is during secondary. Must due to my work nature at my previous company, I miss out the fire drill. Luckily no fire, if not I already become roasted pig!! Hehehe...

That evening, Handsome Guy and I left the company early for Warehouse Sales at PJ. Planning to get a pair of Levis jean but as usual, the warehouse sales was really disappointing. Not much variety, mostly large size left and 2 price tags for members and non-members. Sucks big time.

Since we were near PJ Oldtown, I decided to try out the Claypot Chicken Rice and double-boiled soup I read before at Precious Pea's blog. It has been ages since I visited PJ Oldtown. The shop located directly opposite the Pasar Besar Jalan Othman. The shop has no name or signage. We ordered Claypot Chicken Rice for 2 people, 2 barley ice, 1 small plate of green vege (not sure what it call already, just cincai order nia), 1 black pepper pig stomach for myself and 1 ABC soup for Handsome Guy. The claypot came in a big portion but just nice for me and Handsome Guy. The well-marinated chicken, lap cheong and the salted fish are yummilicous. The small plate of green vege is large in portion, drenched with oyster sauce and garlic oil. Overall pleasant, cheap and good meal to have, only that I was sweating profusely, panasssssssnya!!! Total damage only RM22 including the drink!!! Isn't it cheap??

Been locked out of the company...

Taking a puff while waiting...

PJ Oldtown... at the evening...

Makan time... near the Pasar Besar Jalan Othman...

Busy, busy, busy...

Pig brain soup!!!???? Auntie ar, wrong liao...

I want this one... Black pepper pig stomach soup...

Yummilicous... Claypot Chicken Rice...

Handsome Guy's ABC soup (mixed vege soup)

Green vege with oyster sauce and oil garlic...

Makan, makan, makan....

Claypot Chicken Rice Shop opposite the PJ Oldtown wet market...


No comments: