Thursday, May 24, 2007

Women Are So Hard To Please...

These few days, I was lonely, all my seven wives was busy with thier daily life and some away on business trip. YES, I WAS LONELY BUT IT IS FREEDOM!!! Hahaha!!! Never felt this sensational feeling so long since I was a bachelor. Since when I was a bachelor??!!! Can't remember!! Hahhahahaha!!!! Let me list now something I discovered while trying hard to court my seven wives long ago!!!!

The problems with women is..

If you TREAT her nicely, she says you are IN LOVE with her,
If you don't, she says you are LAN SI,
If you DRESS nicely, she says you are trying to SHOW OFF,
If you don't, she says you are AH BENG from KAMPUNG,
If you ARGUE with her, she says you are STUBBORN,
If you keep QUIET, she says you NO BRAINS,
If you are SMARTER than her, she says you just ACTING NIA,
If she is SMARTER than you, she is GREAT,
If you DON'T LOVE her, she tries to POSSESS you,
If you LOVE her, she will JUAL MAHAL,
If you want MAKE LOVE with her, she says you SEX MANIAC,
If you don't, she says you DON'T LOVE her,
If you tell her your problem, she says you are SISSY,
If you don't, she says you KEEPING SECRET from her,
If you SCOLD her, she says you CONTROL FREAK,
If she SCOLD you, it is because she CARE about you,
If you BREAK YOUR PROMISE, you cannot be TRUSTED,
If she BREAKS hers, she is FORCED to do so,
If you HURT her, you are CRUEL,
IF she HURTS you, you are too SENSITIVE,
WOMEN ARE SO HARD TO PLEASE...


No comments: